I see scores of authors struggling to sell their books.
And it’s not just first-time authors. It’s also seasoned authors with several books on the market.
What’s sad is that they think the problem is their book promotion. Unfortunately, the problem is much deeper than that. The problem is a faulty foundation.
You see, they started writing without doing their research.
Yes, research is not the fun part of the craft. But it’s absolutely necessary if you want to write a book that people actually want, buy, and helps them get results. And research doesn’t have to be complicated.
Start Your Book Focused on Impact and Sales
This FREE Nonfiction Book Starter Kit gives you everything you need to finally start your first nonfiction book the right way.
You’ll lay the foundation for a book that actually sells, makes an impact, and grows your business.
Inside, you’ll find the answers to the following questions:
- How do I start my nonfiction book?
- How do I select the perfect book topic?
- How can I make sure my book will actually sell?
- What can I do now to catapult my book to the top of the Amazon rankings?
- What is the easiest way to conduct the market research for my nonfiction book?